1. Cancers thrive on sugars, they ferment them and produce lactic acid as one of the byproducts. They so create for themselves an ideal environment in which to grow, reproduce and metastasise. It is generally the lactic acid which causes pain and chemically burns nearby cells. So it is important to starve the cancer cells by going on an extremely low carbohydrate diet. The only carbohydrates that should be eaten are those from organic vegetables.
2. The body’s normal cells can use fats to obtain energy whereas cancer cells cannot. So go on a high fat diet using Coconut oil or pure coconut cream (Ayam brand available in Woolworths and other supermarkets) diluted with pure water use a teaspoonful to try at first in a glass of water and gradually increase if OK. (it is also an excellent antimicrobial). Other healthy oils are cold pressed extra virgin olive or avocado oils.
3. Cancers grow in an acidic environment.
4. Cancers grow in a low oxygen environment.
5. Surgery, Radiation and Chemotherapy although sometimes effective, do not address the above factors and therefore new cancers can and often do form and then if chemotherapy has been used the cancers can be immune to further chemotherapy. Chemotherapy and radiation are not effective against cancer stem cells.
6. Ginger can reduce nausea associated with chemo, and can also assist in making chemo., or radiation therapy more effective. Dry Ginger powder is thousands of times more effective at killing cancer cells than chemo. Use a teaspoon full of dry Ginger powder and pour boiling water over it let it stand till cool enough to drink. Can have a cup every hour or so if nausea develops just take a longer break till the next cup.
7. Serapeptidase is an enzyme which destroys the fibrin coating around cancer cells and tumours thereby allowing the immune system to deal with the cancer cells.
Please contact me for further information, references or PDF’s.
Dr. Gerald Veurink. www.naturels.com.au